Where: New York City (Remote for an indefinite period)
Who: Our client is a well-financed market leader in digital solutions that protect advertisers across their campaigns and optimize performance. It's worth noting that our client has hired over 25 people in the last 2 months so COVID-19 has caused very minimal disruption to their strategic progress.
What: Our client is hiring a Senior Technology Product Manager who will focus on the creation of measurement solutions related to digital advertising served on Connected TVs and Mobile Devices.
What You'll Do:
- You will own, manage, and create new ad measurement capabilities (products) across a growing list of devices and formats with a focus on how ads are exposed to users and engaged with. These metrics are used by the world’s leading brands to drive major decisions about online media spend.
- In this position, you will become a top global SME for using cutting edge APIs and SDKs in measuring digital ad effectiveness in the >$500B online advertising space,.
- Create new and enhance existing metrics, dimensions and reports to create the next generation of marketing analytics technology
- Be accountable for your product scope- perform research, provide requirements and ensure delivery while working on critical efforts at a fast pace
- Work with internal and external stakeholders as well as clients and partners on strategic initiatives
- Work on multiple PRDs and Features simultaneously ad prioritize tasks for team members and engineers
- Ability to proactively identify impediments on the critical path and remove them
- Product Manager who comes from a highly technical background has excellent communication skills and is able to autonomously prioritize and take decisions that have implications across the whole product suite.
- Our client is ALSO open to a Software/Data Engineer with experience building adtech solutions (i.e. Apps, APIs, SDKs for mobile or CTV advertising) that wishes to transition into Product Management.
- 5+ years of product/engineering experience with a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle and a track record of shipping software on time.
- 2+years in AdTech/MarTech or related areas with a strong understanding of the online advertising industry, platforms, and relevant metrics preferred.
- Experience in app development with preference for mobile, connected TVs and OTT advertising focus
- Strong data analysis skills; a successful candidate is expected to have a data-driven approach where product requirements are derived through insights from large datasets
- B.A. /B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education in Computer Science or a related technical field is strongly preferred.
- $160 to $170K base salary + Performance Bonus + Equity Options
- Excellent Benefits