LOCATION: Midtown Manhattan (NYC)
We've been working with this Client for over 5 years and have watched them grow at an impressive rate first in the US and now Globally. This is an opportunity to join a team of PhD Data Scientists with a mature start-up marketing technology company that works with most of the Fortune 500. The overall team is infused with start-up mentality and backed by a smart, major mobile telecom parent company with global might.
Working off petabytes of data, you will apply classical statistical and more advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques to build models that are directed towards being productionized on the data platform. Opportunity to make a big impact on a fast growing team, as well as learn and work with brilliant and accomplished team members.
Tech Stack: is comprised of state-of-the-art tools such as Scala, Hadoop, Aerospike, Kafka, Spark and more. They store more than 20 petabytes of data for analytics and our application deployment infrastructure uses some of the latest and greatest open-source technologies.
To be considered a fit for this role you will need the following:
- PhD in Computer Science, Statistica, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Scientist especially in applying Machine Learning techniques, advanced analytics and statistical modeling. Deep Learning a Plus
- Strong background in probability and linear algebra.
- Experience manipulating large data sets, using SQL in a big data framework (Hadoop, MapReduce or Spark).
- Understanding of programming concepts and experience with programming languages, such as Python, R, Java, Scala or C++
Up to $200,000 base (Based on Experience) +Bonus and exceptional benefits, including 6 months paid maternity leave.
NOTE: Visa Sponsorship for exceptional candidates will be considered, but you must currently hold a transferable H1B or similar with 2+ years remaining.
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me, Ted O’Brien -> Ted@starbridgepartners.com – your resume or LinkedIn Profile URL if you don’t have one. All inquiries will be confidential of course.