Location: Seattle, New York City or REMOTE
Sponsorship: Available (H1B Transfer, OPT, etc.)
Seeking a Sr / Data Scientist to create and build ML-based solutions to monitor and track the performance of products and services in those marketplaces. One example would be monitoring the performance of 5G mobile networks in all areas of the US. This position will work with internal teams to design and analyze tests, experiments, and sampling methodology and then build end-to-end solutions.
About the Client:
Our client is a startup unit within a major provider of real-time analytics solutions to thousands of clients across the world
- Collaborate with internal team and provide insights for current products, data collection, and new tools.
- Initially, data mine mobile performance and coverage data highlighting unique features, interesting trends, and actionable insights.
- Work closely with product and sales to understand requirements and develop data collection and analysis methodology for new products.
- Apply statistical and scientific rigor to analyses and insights.
- Serve as an internal statistical sciences resource.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related quantitative field.
- 4+ years’ experience using statistical methods to analyze data (can include academic projects)
- Knowledge of experimental design.
- Knowledge in a wide range of analytical methods (e.g. data mining, predictive modeling, hypothesis testing, sampling and design of experiments, etc.).
- Experience with geospatial analysis and GIS tools (e.g. ArcGIS, QGIS, etc.)
- Strong statistical programming skills (Python, SQL, or R, Matlab, etc.)
- Specific knowledge and experience with re-sampling techniques (e.g. Jackknife, Bootstrap, etc)
- Leadership through the expression of expert opinions and recommendations.
- Proven ability to develop publication-quality reports that utilize creative visualization techniques and highlight compelling insights.
Comp: $160-170K Base + 20% bonus. + Benefits.
To Apply: Email [email protected]