Location: Remote until at least May 2021 / Central NJ afterward
Compensation: ~$300K+ All-in
This is a new position. You will join a new cutting-edge Data Science team to advance the global drug development process. We are looking for a Principal or Senior-level Data Scientist with expertise in optimization modeling.
The ideal candidates will possess a PhD-level training and have 4+ years as a Data Scientist using optimization modeling and optimization algorithm development
What you’ll do:
- Work with stakeholder to develop, implement and apply state-of-the-art optimization algorithms to address key business process problems
- Develop novel ways of integrating, mining, and visualizing diverse, high dimensional and disparate data sets
- Drive the development and implementation of innovative statistical methods, novel trial designs, etc.
- Drives translation of digital health analytics; use of modern data processing learning capabilities including ML, AI, deep learning, and beyond.
- Formulates, implements, tests, and validates predictive models and implements efficient automated processes for producing modeling results at scale.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to, clinicians, data scientists, translational medicine scientists, statisticians, and IT professionals.
- Manages and coordinates limited resources to produce quality deliverables within timelines for competing priorities.
- Ph.D. in a relevant quant field (i.e. Operations Research, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.) and 7+ years of relevant experience
- Mastery in data analysis and modeling methods particularly in their application to supply chain and business operations optimization.
- Significant industry and track record of leading statistical innovation
- Ideal Technical skills: Python, SQL, Machine Learning, and AWS
Comp and Benefits:
$220K to $350K range based on experience/level.
To Apply: Email [email protected]