Location: Remote to start, but Central NJ in 2021.
Compensation: ~$300K+ All-in
This is a new position. You will join a new cutting-edge Data Science team to advance the global drug development process. We are looking for candidates with experience in optimizing complex systems.
Ideal candidates will possess a PhD-level training and have 4-10 years of experience as a Data Scientist and baseline knowledge of biology/drug development.
What you’ll do:
- Work with stakeholder to develop, implement and apply state-of-the-art algorithms to address key business problems
- Develop novel ways of integrating, mining, and visualizing diverse, high dimensional and disparate data sets
- Drive the development and implementation of innovative statistical methods, novel trial designs, etc.
- Drives translation of digital health analytics; use of modern data processing learning capabilities including ML, AI, deep learning, and beyond.
- Formulates, implements, tests, and validates predictive models and implements efficient automated processes for producing modeling results at scale.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to, clinicians, data scientists, translational medicine scientists, statisticians, and IT professionals.
- Manages and coordinates limited resources to produce quality deliverables within timelines for competing priorities.
- Ph.D. in a relevant quant field (i.e. Biostatistics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.) and 10+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience in optimization algorithms for complex systems
- Significant track record of leading innovation
- Perspective in leveraging innovative approaches to expedite drug development and address the complexities of emerging data is big PLUS
TO Apply: Email Ted O’Brien [email protected]