Location: Central New Jersey / Remote to Start
Compensation: ~$350K+ All-in
This is a new position. You will join a new cutting-edge Data Science team to advance the global drug development process. We are looking for machine learning experts with - among other things - experience modeling biosensor data from wearables (ECG, accelerometer, PPG) to predict patient health deterioration within clinical trials.
What you’ll do:
- R&D algos to detect subtle signs of deterioration in physiology using biosensor data in real-time.
- R&D algos to process sensor data, such as PPG, ECG, accelerometer, etc.
- R&D algos that use sensor data to building disease-specific models for patient’s health deterioration in clinical trials.
- Work with application developers and backend engineers to deliver the product
- Develop novel ways of integrating, mining, and visualizing diverse, high dimensional, and disparate data sets
- Drive the development and implementation of innovative statistical methods, novel trial designs, etc.
- Drives translation of digital health analytics; use of modern data processing learning capabilities including ML, AI, deep learning, and beyond.
- Formulates, implements, tests, and validates predictive models and implements efficient automated processes for producing modeling results at scale.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to, clinicians, data scientists, translational medicine scientists, statisticians, and IT professionals.
- Manages and coordinates limited resources to produce quality deliverables within timelines for competing priorities.
- Ideally, a Ph.D. in a relevant quant field (i.e. Electrical Engineering, Biomedical, Biophysics, Biostatistics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a Machine Learning Expert in the Industry
- 1+ years experience modeling biosensor data related to changed cardiovascular health
- Mastery in data analysis and modeling methods particularly in their application to pharma R&D Experience in the application of AI/ML, and proficient in SQL, Python, and R
- Significant industry and track record of leading statistical innovation
TO Apply: Email Ted O’Brien [email protected]