Client: Top US Health System
Focus: Value-based Health Care Delivery / Population Health Management / Specialty Bundling
Position Location Options: Remote or 50/50 hybrid or Full-time in Midtown - NYC
Sponsorship: Limited to H1B transfers if you have 2+ years of eligibility remaining.
Our client is a leading US Health System that uses a population health management business model. It’s an exciting opportunity to be on the front lines of changing how health care is delivered. As part of this overall effort, using analytical insights and data science, they establish bespoke clinical programs for large employers and value-based contracting.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: You will honestly need all of the following for this role: an advanced analytics toolkit, 5+ years of experience in analytics at a Health Insurance (Payer), health plan, or Accountable Care Organization, and have excellent communication/soft skills. Analytics Consultants that focus on Healthcare Payers and Providers are likely a good match.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
(1) You will design and implement data-driven insights to drive our programs with employers and insurance companies. You will support the contract lifecycle from initial development and planning, through pre-sale and implementation, to reconciliation.
(2) You will engage with the Managed Care Contracting and Commercialization teams and interface with key leaders in our care management and clinical service lines.
(3) Act as liaison/analyst for internal stakeholders, understand their needs and translate them into reporting and analytic solutions.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant quantitative field of study is preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of analytics development experience for a health provider, health plan or accountable care organization including either: experience working in a health plan or consulting actuarial, financial reporting, or medical economics departments or experience working in healthcare provider analytics related to managed care contracting, population management, clinical or financial decision support
- Strong data mining skills using tools like SQL, R, Python, SAS, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to perform complex analysis and make recommendations based on statistical inferences. Experience with a wide variety of analytical or statistical methods.
- Excellent oral and writing skills; ability to communicate effectively with varying audiences.
- Advanced interpersonal skills required to service internal and external clients effectively
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $150,000-$160,000 Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Generous PTO (25 Days)
- 403b versus 401k (better than Match) 5%+.
TO APPLY: Email [email protected]om