Office Location: Remote or Los Angeles
Our Client is a well-established, pre-IPO tech startup, that connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. In business for more than a decade, profitable, and in expansion mode. There is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
What You Will Do:
The Data Science team is responsible for both practical and R&D efforts. You will work closely with other data scientists, the product team, and engineering, to ensure a seamless delivery of ML products applied to complex and very large datasets. You will get an amazing opportunity to work on cutting-edge data science platforms built on serverless AWS streaming architecture.
- Masters/Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- 4+ years of full-time industry experience applying various machine learning techniques, and understanding the key parameters that affect their performance.
- Significant experience with Python, R, SQL, Spark, or Scala
- Previous hands-on experience in Docker and AWS Sagemaker
- Experience with some of the following specializations: anomaly detection, network analysis, and active learning
- Familiarity with Tensorflow/Keras
- Curious about the business industry and product development
- Cross-functional collaboration experience
- Ability to research and present to the team on latest technology and data science topics
- Significant experience in popular Python packages such as NumPy, pandas, sk-learn, xgboost
- Experience manipulating data in Spark
- Previous experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases (such as DynamoDB)
- Experience delivering, evaluating, and iterating on models in production
- Conceptual understanding of statistical methodologies and many machine learning algorithms with demonstrated application
- Data visualization experience with packages such as matplotlib, plot.ly
Compensation: Very competitive for the Los Angeles market.