We are executing a confidential search for S/VP of Product that will have primary responsibility for leading our Client’s product ideation and creation, leading a team of talented product directors. Reporting to the CPO (Leading Product, Data and Engineering divisions), the SVP/VP of Product has primary responsibility for developing and executing against a product roadmap that will propel our Client’s goals and purpose.
- Client’s platform is a highly regarded Source of Truth for online and offline consumer behavior
- Post Series B (Tier 1 investors)
- Profitable – hitting all market-share & revenue goals
This position requires extensive SaaS product ownership experience as well as the ability to work through, and influence, every part of the organization as an ambassador for Client’s products. You have a history of tying activities and deliverables to business outcomes that directly impact customers – and company’s bottom-line.
In short, we are seeking a person able to demonstrate they can successfully handle the following responsibilities….
- Product vision, product strategy, product design and product development, overseeing every element of the product from concept to launch, and post-launch performance.
- Leading the transformation of product ideas from data-informed insights, into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while balancing the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business.
- Creating products around the price and willingness to pay. She will also ensure that there is continuous improvements in the product as well as the product’s application to market needs wrapped in a product experience that continuously and consistently delights the consumers.
- The identification of target consumer segments and markets. They will also play a leading role in evaluating market trends and competition strategies from which they can make recommendations on product pricing and positioning.
- Creating and owning the Product Roadmap. This includes intaking and validating all possible product enhancements and innovations from multiple stakeholders – customer, sales, marketing, development, data, etc. – as well as prioritizing this work using a quantifiable system
- Leading a team of Product Managers and UX Designers to form a Product team that becomes the center point for all product development decision making and ownership – from strategy to execution
- Providing guidance through major shifts in technology, direction, and business goals
- Owning the Clients’ products from end to end including UI / UX, functionality, consumer-grade benchmarking, impact (user and employer), competitive differentiation, etc.
Compensation: Very competitive (Salary / Bonus) + Equity (Stock Options) / Excellent Benefits
Please email me for more information – [email protected]