Reports to: CTO
Our client provides a market leading product that it key to optimizing programmatic advertising and marketing. Its used by most of the Fortune 500. The company is doing well and is backed by a multi-billion dollar mobile telecom parent company. Company revenues are outpacing projections, and will be expanding in all areas over the next 18 months.
The ideal candidate is someone who is excited by the opportunity to innovate in the field of large-scale data science using machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
Focus is on the two main revenue generators;
- Manage a current team of 8 Data Scientists and grow it
- Make the audience platform more accessible, flexible, dynamic, and on-demand
- Model and put into production new data marts
- Scala, Python
- Spark, SparkML, H2O, AutoML, SciKit Learn, etc.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP), BigTable, BigQuery
- Relevant Ph.D. (i.e. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other relevant quantitative fields).
- A proven track record of data science leadership and hands-on experience as a Data scientist
- Experience in working on large-scale, distributed systems environment
- Expertise in applying Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence on large-scale data
- Experience facilitating collaboration between geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Deep knowledge of software development life-cycle, and Agile methodologies
Target Salary: $230K+ Performance Bonus
Exceptional Benefits Package and Perks.