Reports to: VP, Principal Data Scientist
Location: Remote, but eventually New York City.
Sponsorship: Not Available.
About Our Client:
This role is within the Data Science unit of a well-known publicly-traded investment management company.
Basics of the Role:
You will work on the advancement of new kinds of A.I.-driven investment research products for the Healthcare sector, as well as, ad-hoc research for use cases, KPI Analysis, and Trends Forecasting. The products will help investment managers better predict the performance of publically trading companies in the Pharma, Biotech, Life Science, and Medical Device sub-sectors.
Full JD will be sent immediately to candidates that fit the profile
- Masters or BA/BS in relevant Statistics/Biostatistics/Finance/Analytics/Comp Sci fields
- Programming skills in Python or R and SQL for Statistical Analysis & Modeling
- 4+Experience analyzing and modeling patient-level RWD (i.e. Medical Claims/EMR/EHR data)
- Ideally someone experience at a Pharma / Medical Device Co, Pharma Consultancy, or Healthcare Data Providers such as IQVIA or Symphony Health
- Big Data, ML, and AWS (S3, EC2) experience is a plus
Compensation: $175K base + 15-20% Performance Bonus and Great Benefits