-RETAINED SEARCH -
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – Real-time SaaS Analytics Platform
Location: New York City
Reports to: SVP, Products
Our Client is fresh a successful Series B round of funding and is in hyper-growth mode. They offer the market a unique location-based intelligence platform data, analytics and insights into consumers’ offline behavior and purchase intent, by tracking and analyzing with unmatched precision and accuracy time spent by mobile users at points of interest. All of it GDPR compliant and user privacy is a cornerstone of everything they do.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Senior/Product Manager for their Analytics Platform. The Analytics module uses ML algorithms and Advanced AI to provide actionable insights into the purchase behaviors of nearly 100 million consumers in real-time.
The Product Manager will use various methodologies to completely understand how B2B clients are using the current analytics modules now to determine what’s working well and what is not. Meet with clients and key stakeholders to figure out what features and functionality should be built next (a roadmap). Moreover, they deliver analytics within a SaaS-based UI and via API so s/he will need to manage all the API development as well.
The ideal candidate is someone with product management experience at a B2B SaaS-based analytics platform and has dealt with UI/UX and API Development.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experienced. You have 5+ years of experience in the software industry and 3+ years of experience in product management in the software industry.
- Experience as a Product Manager at a relevant SaaS analytics platform/product.
- Experience with Program or Product Management for a mid-sized development team
- Educated. BS degree.
- Team Player. You can drive large projects with and work with developers, testers, designers, and management to make the best decisions
- Problem Solver. You can deal with conflict and ambiguity and drive to a solution.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
- Experience developing joint solutions and/or completing data integrations with external partners
- Understanding the layout of the design of the solution and critical thinking are key factors to be successful in this role
- Have had between 4-6 years of similar experience in a fast-paced sector, with a rapidly growing company.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all aspects of software development processes and methodologies.
Competitive Base Salary + Semi-Annual bonus, Equity (Stock Options)
8 Weeks of PTO, 5% 401K Matching, Excellent Health Care Insurance Coverage, etc.