- RETAINED SEARCH -
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – Audiences
Location: New York City
Reports to: SVP, Products and Data
Our Client is fresh a successful Series B round of funding and is in hyper growth mode. They offer the market a unique location-based intelligence platform data, analytics and insights into consumers’ offline behavior and purchase intent, by tracking and analyzing with unmatched precision and accuracy time spent by mobile users at points of interest. All of it GDPR compliant and user privacy is a cornerstone of everything they do.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced client-facing Senior Product Manager to manage our client’s audience’s management product and improve it.
The ideal candidate is someone with product management experience at a data marketplace company. Someone who can play with the Audiences and is able to manage taxonomies, adding segments, understating the requests from the market etc.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experienced. You have 5+ years of experience in the software industry and 3+ years of experience in product management in the software industry.
- Coming from a data marketplace company.
- Experience with Program or Product Management for a mid-size development team
- Educated. BS degree.
- Team Player. You can drive large projects with and work with developers, testers, designers and management to make the best decisions
- Problem Solver. You can deal with conflict and ambiguity and drive to solution.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
- Experience developing joint solutions and/or completing data integrations with external partners
- Understanding the layout of the design of the solution and critical thinking are key factors to be successful in this role
- Have had between 4-6 years of similar experience in a fast-paced sector, with a rapidly growing company.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all aspects of software development processes and methodologies.
Base Salary of ~$150K + 15% bonus, Excellent Benefits.
H1B transfer is ok if doesn’t cause hiring delays.