SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST (Machine Learning)
- Client: Major Consumer Retail Chain
- Location: Full-time / Fully Remote Position
- Compensation: Very competitive for each US Market
- Sponsorship: Not Available
About the Role:
Looking for highly curious, Data Scientists ready to leverage machine learning technologies to turn insights into data products that grow sales and profitability for a major US Consumer Retail Chain.
You will work within an Agile Team building data products most suitable for your skills. The types of solutions you would work on involve: Supply Chain Optimization, Pricing & Discounting, and Personalized Multi-channel Marketing.
- Generate opportunities to grow sales and profitability through the use of data science-driven applications in retail.
- Frame problems, determine best quantitative/ML approach to develop the solution
- Design experiments to answer targeted questions
- Use advanced statistical analysis, predictive modeling and data mining.
- Develop novel algorithms and mathematical approaches to understanding Audience Segments and optimizing marketing and operational performance.
- Conduct research on new ways to model and predict user behavior.
- Experience developing state-of-the-art algorithms using machine learning, statistical and optimization methods to power aspects of highly complex models.
- Experience using modern analytics toolkit (i.e. Python, R, SQL, Spark (BigQuery), etc.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience proposing rapid experiments to test strategies and initiatives, and iterate quickly
- Relevant PhD + 2 years in industry as a Data Scientist [OR] a Relevant Masters + 4 years in industry as a Data Scientist.
- Python, R, Spark proficiency
- Retail, Marketing or Supply Chain Management/Logistics experience
To Apply: Please send an email to [email protected]