Focus: 50% Teaching Data Science, 25% Course Development / Operations, 25% Paid Leave. Full-time role. Excellent Compensation.
My CLIENT, a well-financed, educational training leader, is seeking to hire 2 Senior Data Scientists to lead in the teaching of their data science boot camps ANDto champion their brands growth operationally in the field of data science education and training.
They are seeking an experienced data scientist who loves and excels at analyzing and visualizing data to solve important problems, is passionate about teaching others to be premier data scientists, and is fun to be around and work with.
They want a leader who can; excel at analyzing and visualizing data to solve problems, is passionate about teaching others, thrives in creative team environments and is motivated to contribute to the brands overall mission.
This role is 2 quarters of the year teaching in educational bootcamps and 1 quarter in course development and business operations. 1 quarter to do data science project of choice (paid.)
2 Quarters of the year – bootcamp instructor
Ensure my client provides inspiring and relevant data science instruction and prepares students to become successful entry-level data scientists.
- Instruction and Curriculum Improvement
- Leading course discussions
- Admissions and Marketing
- Career guidance/support
- Instructor Recruitment
1 Quarter of year – Business operations
Create new course offerings and contribute your domain expertise to other business operations groups
- Interviewing instructor applicants
- Speaking at and attending industry events/conferences
- Developing new and improving existing curriculum
- Contributing input to admissions, marketing and career teams
Note: Will provide full details if interested in learning more!
- Is a data scientist with outstanding knowledge of and experience using the typical data science Toolkit. (i.e. Java/C++, Python, R, d3, NoSQL Databases, Machine Learning Techniques, etc.).
- Is well-versed in the data science cycle of identifying problems, retrieving and cleaning data, analyzing data and visually communicating the data to external or internal stakeholders
- Is equally passionate about data science and teaching
- Approaches problems with a design perspective
- Preferably has teaching experience alongside data science
PERKS OF THE ROLE
- Part of a team that is transforming education
- 2-1-1 quarterly schedule (3 Months paid leave)
- Competitive compensation package.
- Base Salary Target of $110K – $150K + Benefits
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me, Ted O’Brien -> [email protected] – your resume or LinkedIn Profile URL if you don’t have one. All inquires will be confidential of course. This position will be filled in an expedient manner.