- Focus: Data Science Consulting – Fortune 500 Clients
- Reports to: Head of Data Science
WHO: Our Client was founded in 2012 and has built a break-through AI-powered machine learning research engine capable of finding hidden and make predictions using “big data” across the 3 V’s (Velocity, Variety, and Volume). This leading edge platform is being used by Fortune 100 customers across all key industries to empower Data Science teams to do their job better and more efficiently.
The platform’s engine automates hypothesis creation and feature engineering, and quickly arrives at the best ideas for actionable solutions. They are experience amazing success and growth and we’d like you to be a part of it.
WHAT: Priorities of the Role in Order of Importance:
- Solve critical business problems at clients using “big data”, the latest data science techniques, as well as the core AI-powered platform.
- Predictive Modeling/Machine Learning/Algorithms/Prototyping
- Advanced Mathematical/Statistical Expertise
- Leadership / soft skills to handle Client facing interactions
- Domain experience in certain sectors a plus.
- Mind blowing technology, overabundance of interesting client work.
- Opportunity to get in early (equity) at a hot, well-funded, successful startup
- Work on diverse set of challenging data science problems at top companies.
- Be able to work from home or flex office when not at a client.
- Make an impact on the bottom-line, grow quickly with the firm.
- Lead and empower our customers’ Data Science teams to be successful with the Platform
- Identify high impact data science projects to impact Client businesses
- Evangelize the product in the field
- Help to shape new features and functionality for the platform.
- Experience in Data Science
- Customer facing experience and excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Have a true entrepreneurial spirit
- MS/PhD in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Bioinformatics or another quantitative field
- Programming skills that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling data (Python, SQL, Scala, Java)
- Experience with large datasets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop, Spark)
- Experience with statistical tools or packages (R / RapidMiner / Scikit)
- Experience with Machine Learning techniques (classification, regressions, feature selection etc.)
- Highly competitive compensation package including complete benefits
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me, Ted O’Brien -> [email protected] – your resume or LinkedIn Profile URL if you don’t have one. All inquiries will be confidential of course. This position will be filled in an expedient manner.