CLIENT OVERVIEW: Multi-Award winning, established global leader in cross-platform digital marketing and advertising. Platform allows marketers to buy, manage and optimize digital media across Display, Search, Social Media, and Mobile. At its heart they optimize conversions by scoring hundreds of millions users monthly in 70+ countries and power more than $29 billion in revenue each year for leading brands and agencies.
REPORTS TO: VP of Development/Data Science
You will work on a Data Science team, conduct ground-breaking work, and learn from experienced pros interested in seeing you excel in your career path, as well as, successfully growing the company at large.
BASIC DESCRIPTION FOR DATA SCIENTIST ROLE:
You will work with all stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage our vast amount of on-line user behavioral data. The position requires deep analytic skills along with the ability to translate complex models into working production code. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, thrive on challenges and have superior communication skills.
- Design, develop and create complex algorithms for real-time bidding in display advertising.
- Collaborate with data architecture to ensure we are collecting and disseminating appropriate data to support the data science mission.
- Collaborate with the team to deploy computationally complex algorithms into a production environment including monitoring and performance tuning.
- Partner closely with Product to ensure optimal and timely injection of data science work into our offering.
- Innovate in such areas as on-line ad fraud detection, audience segment creation and dynamic creative advertising.
- PhD/Masters in Computer science, Statistics, Operations Research or related field is preferred. Years of direct data science experience required depends on the level listed above (i.e. Sr/Midlevel/Recent Grad). bility to design and develop complex algorithms, mathematical models and contribute to our code base.
- Must have solid background in operations research, data science, statistical modeling or machine learning.
- Knowledge/exposure to large scale data processing and storage with tools such as Hadoop, Storm, Hive, Redis, Nutch and Lucene.
- Experience with building, deploying and scaling reliable real-time algorithms for on-line ad optimization systems is a plus.
- Hands on experience working with Java or C++ is highly preferred.
PERKS OF THE ROLE
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits.
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me, Ted O’Brien -> [email protected] – your resume or LinkedIn Profile URL if you don’t have one. All inquiries will be confidential of course. This position will be filled in an expedient manner.