Senior Data Analyst (Social Media Focus)
The Sr. Analyst role is responsible for designing & delivering reports, dashboards, insightful analytics, creative and optimization recommendations related to media, mobile, website or online experience analytics, social media, marketing analytics. The Sr. Analyst works closely with the media, strategic planning, and creative teams to plan, execute and evaluate Social Media marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent in Statistics, Finance, Mathematics, Accounting, Computer Science, Decision Science, Economics, Information Management Studies, Integrated Marketing Communications, Bio-statistics, Bio-informatics, Psychology, Sociology. Dual degree with Marketing or Business preferred.
- Must have: 1 – 3 years of work experience in analytics within a related field such as advertising, marketing, finance, economics, etc.
- Must have: Understanding the different platforms and uses of social media (not a creator and publisher of content to social channels preferred).
- Experience and aptitude to analyze, report, and glean actionable insights from business requests.
- Advanced skills in Excel functions: Pivots, advanced formulas/macros, multi-spreadsheet links.
- Strong working knowledge of Social Listening tools such as Netbase, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, etc.
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools, such as Tableau, PowerBI.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Need to be agile in an ever-changing environment.
- Ensure that social listening queries, dashboards, and automation are consistently optimized to pull in and route relevant results from managed social channels and the broad social web (forums, blogs, ecommerce, ratings & reviews, etc) for purposes of social customer care and/or business improvement.
- Work with key stakeholder groups from clients and sister agencies to define and measure KPIs for social media and social business efforts.
- Develop a cadence of reports, dashboards, and presentations using digital and social management tools; derive insights and drive actions across the business for events and campaigns.
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay close attention to detail
- Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and the evolving analytics landscape.
- Automate data leveraged for frequent reporting to become efficient and leverage time on in-depth exploratory analysis.
- Understanding the different platforms and uses of social media- not a creator and publisher of content to social channels preferred
Base Salary to $80,000
Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401K Match, Summer Friday's, etc