LOCATION: New York City
REPORTS TO: EVP, Operations and Strategy
INTRO: This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup with a multi-billion-dollar – wide open – market. They have a distinct advantage, proprietary technology and a unique location intelligence platform.
Our Client is seeking an expert "hands-on" Sales Operations Manager with the goal of providing sales process optimization for a team of approximately 25-30, funnel KPIs, and corporate KPIs.
- Own all aspects of sales reporting and forecast rollup
- Provided reporting on client KPIs and employee KPIs to management driving key business decisions
- Manage and update monthly sales analytics for senior management team; provide separate spreadsheets of analytics organized by region and account manager.
- Leveraging Salesforce to support our sales team and provide pipeline projections, commission calculations, as well as integration with other software to guarantee a smooth flow intra-team
- Be in-charge of the project and streamline everything in terms of the multiple software products for different biz units that integrate with Saleforce: Pardot for Marketing, NetSuite for Finance, Jira for Ops, etc.. There is room to hire more junior people in order to take care of the technicalities of SFDC and heavy-lifting on making sure all opportunities align with expectation to build pipeline and monitor sales KPIs properly.
- Assess the current Salesforce implementation and identify and implement improvements and system customizations that benefit Sales operations
- Responsible for driving sales productivity, forecasting, analytics, and field automation initiatives.
- Scaling systems and processes during rapid quarterly revenue growth and a major increase in leads.
- Worked with management to standardize sales and client services processes to improve day to day efficiency - Managed the CRM system (Salesforce.com) to ensure optimal configuration
- Act as owner of data accuracy and reporting, representing Sales with Finance/BI teams
- Managed compliance issues for legal, billing and asset protection
- Advocating and driving adoption of “best practices” to ensure standardized project and process management for sales operations and financial tools.
- Own sales compensation and commission payment process
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Be a leader when it comes to improving operational processes, with a passion for innovative sales operations solutions.
- Be able to work autonomously
- Experience implementing Sales strategy, recruiting, training and enablement efforts
- Ability to create advanced SFDC dashboards
- Experience rolling up forecast reports from multiple data sources
- Familiarity with Sales automation systems
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, organizational as well as presentation skills
- Experience in a team-driven, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Highly motivated and results driven self-starter, operating with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- This role is for a business person - not a technical person, but if you can code up in SalesForce - great.
- Bachelor's degree required
Base Salary Target: ~$100,000 + 15,000 Bonus.
TO APPLY: Please contact Chris McCabe at [email protected] and include a resume or LinkedIn Profile link