About our Client
Our client is fast growing, recent Series B funded HealthTech company with over 50 employees. They utilize custom FDA approved bio-sensors, centralized mobile tracking applications, and an AI/ML driven SaaS platform to empower patients and health practitioners and improve outcomes, increase safety, and lower cost related to managing chronic diseases. Most importantly their solution will save lives. Their investors/partners are made up a "whos who" across the spectrum of Healthcare Providers, Payers, Pharma and VCs.
- R&D algos to detect subtle signs of deterioration in physiology using biosensor data in real-time.
- R&D algos to process sensor data, such as PPG, ECG, accelerometer, etc.
- R&D algos that use sensor data to building disease-specific models for patient’s health deterioration.
- Design and architect the entire workflow of the algorithms that includes data inputs, outputs and database storage.
- Optimize data analysis processes and systems for better efficiency and maintenance.
- Work with application developers and backend engineers to deliver the product.
- Documentation of your work and scientific proof.
- Masters or Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering or related fields with strong statistical modeling and machine learning skills.
- Hands-on experience with development of end-to-end data analytics solutions including data exploration/crawling, model building and performance evaluation.
- Proficient with programming in Python.
- Strong programming in C/C++ is a plus.
- Knowledge in big data technologies including cloud computing/distributed computing and data visualization.
- Background in or exposure to healthcare data, sensor data, human physiology is a plus.
- Good publication records on novel algorithm development.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with the ability to translate between the two.
Compensation & Benefits are competitive for the Boston market
TO APPLY: Send resumes or LinkedIn Profile link to [email protected] A note on why you think you're a good fit is appreciated.