- RETAINED SEARCH -
PRODUCT MANAGER - Privacy Products (Blockchain, Data Collection, UX, etc.)
Location: New York City
Reports to: SVP, Products and Data
Our Client is fresh a successful Series B round of funding and is in hyper growth mode. They offer the market a unique location-based intelligence platform data, analytics and insights into consumers’ offline behavior and purchase intent, by tracking and analyzing with unmatched precision and accuracy time spent by mobile users at points of interest. All of it GDPR compliant and user privacy is a cornerstone of everything they do.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced client-facing Product Manager to manage the Privacy Products. We need someone skilled in this area; especially with all the new privacy laws and regulations. Given the company is positioning itself as a trusted privacy leader and they need to develop features in this direction. It would also be a nice to have, some knowledge on the blockchain solutions as it pertains to privacy and smart contracts. The “must have” competency is privacy engineering.
The ideal candidate is someone with privacy technology/engineering background.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue opportunities and costs.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Monitor and optimize product performance on a regular basis to ensure Cuebiq reaches product and company goals
- Define Product success metrics for new projects and track daily metrics for existing products to ensure all are moving towards defined goals
- Work collaboratively with Executive, Product Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Account, Marketing, Data Sciences, and Yield teams to drive product requirements and effectively launch, package, market, and support new products and features Collect and document feedback from internal and external users and to drive enchants
- Create training documentations and demo new product features to end users
- Manage support issues for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- 2+ years of Product Management experience related to Digital Media / SaaS platforms
- Competency in Privacy technology/engineering background
- Knowledge of blockchain solutions related to data privacy and “smart contracts” is ideal
- Familiarity with new privacy laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with multiple parties involved in intricate, fast moving projects with tight deadlines, and setting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead, design and execution of a multi-faceted product strategy
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly-scalable web applications
- Strong analytic skills
- Undergraduate degree
~ $130,000 Base Salary + 15% Bonus + Excellent Benefits