- RETAINED SEARCH -
Location: New York City
Reports To: SVP, Products & Data
Our Client is fresh a successful Series B round of funding and is in hyper growth mode. They're location-based intelligence platform offers data, analytics and insights into consumers’ offline behavior and purchase intent, by tracking and analyzing with unmatched precision and accuracy time spent by mobile users at points of interest. All of it GDPR compliant and user privacy is a cornerstone of everything they do.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified and experienced client-facing Product Manager to join its Product & Data team. He/she will work closely with clients, internal stakeholders and manage all the attribution products in TV, OTT, Digital, and OOH. The ideal candidate is someone with attribution measurement experience in TV or across multi-touch and multi-channel.
- Work closely with clients, internal stakeholders and to manage the attribution product in TV, OTT, Digital, and OOH
- Drive the strategic vision for new features of attribution measurement products
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue opportunities and costs.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Monitor and optimize product performance on a regular basis to ensure Cuebiq reaches product and company goals
- Define Product success metrics for new projects and track daily metrics for existing products to ensure all are moving towards defined goals
- Work collaboratively with Executive, Product Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Account, Marketing, Data Sciences, and Yield teams to drive product requirements and effectively launch, package, market, and support new products and features
- Collect and document feedback from internal and external users and to drive enchants
- Create training documentations and demo new product features to end users
- Manage support issues for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- 2+ years of product management experience within ad-tech/digital media/an advertising agency
- Attribution measurement experience in TV or across multi-touch and multi-channel.
- Solid understanding omni-channel marketing campaign attribution, optimization, and measurement.
- Familiarity with dashboards, data visualization tools and business intelligence products
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate with multiple parties involved in intricate, fast moving projects with tight deadlines, and setting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead, design and execution of a multi-faceted product strategy
- Experience with Agile software development / Scrum methodology
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly-scalable web applications
- Strong analytic skills
- Undergraduate degree
Target $130,000 Base + 15% Bonus + Amazing Benefits