REPORTS TO: EVP, Operations & Strategy
Location: New York City
Our Client is seeking a Lead Solution Engineer to join New York Headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup (+300% in 2017) with a multi-billion-dollar market, almost no direct competition, unique customer intelligence data and tracking platform with proprietary AI technology. Ability to provide brands with a 1:1, 365-degree view of current and prospective customers online and off-line activity in near real-time.
We are seeking a Lead Solution Engineer with client-facing skills who will work with Sales and Operations Teams to oversee technical aspect of the solution provided and address clients challenges in collaboration with Product and Engineering Teams.
OVERALL: This role calls for a data analyst's mindset and technical skill set (R, Python, SQL, Marketing and BI Tools), with a heavy client facing, leadership personality. Someone who understands digital marketing and advertising (as well as programmatic). An energetic, creative problem solver.
- Lead Tech-Ops Team and manage up to 3 people in 2018
- Provide technical leadership in a pre-sales and post-sales capacity for customers to support successful understanding, evaluation, and adoption of our Client’s Platform and Location Intelligence Products
- Consult on architecture and design, bootstrap, and/or implement strategic customer projects including POC
- Help clients to design solution based on the standard product suite
- Propose solutions and develop them independently
- Work with product and engineering team to evangelize build automation
- Build demo applications for customers
- Architect, implement, and/or validate integrations with third party applications
- BS or Master’s degree in a quantitative/data science discipline
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- At least 1-2 years in customer-facing pre-sales, engineering, technical architecture, or consulting role
- Experience with at least one scripting language and developing software
- Experience with visualization with R or Python
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources. Passion for hands-on work with real-world data-sets. We need builders!
- Experience with Big Data Technologies, Marketing Software and BI Tools
- Track record of using advanced statistical methods, information retrieval, data mining techniques
- Experience with a variety of leading Machine-Learning/Big-Data Platforms and modeling frameworks, especially Spark and Hadoop
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft’s Azure is a plus
$140K-$160K (Based on Experience) + 15% Bonus + Stock Options / Excellent Benefits.
NOTE: Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, without restriction or limitation, for at least 2 consecutive years. H1B Transfer with 2 years or more remaining is OK.