Location: New York City
Company: Leading Global Video-based Advertising and Analytics Platform. Headquarters in New York. Profitable, well-funded by Tier 1 VC’s, ~200 Employees, and pre-IPO.
About the Role: Seeking an Experienced Data Scientist (flex on title) to design measurement and attribution/conversion modeling techniques, build and maintain identity resolution and develop a high caliber discipline to validate data for analytics deliverables.
Basically, you will help them use data to enable personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. The overall team is responsible for conceptualizing, developing and delivering measurement and analytics products to our agency and brand clients.
What You Will Do:
- Work with Product Design and Engineering to develop a roadmap.
- Oversee R&D and execute experiments methodically to address product gaps and ongoing analytics needs
- Research and devise innovative statistical models for data analysis
- Identify and integrate new data sets and execute the development of data products
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers.
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems
- NOTE: this is an IC role. Management opportunities down the road as team expands.
- Advanced Degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in data science
- Proficiency with data mining, statistical analysis, pattern recognition and predictive modeling
- Experience with python, Spark, SQL, Unix, git, and AWS (S3 and EC2)
- Experience in trend analyses, multivariate statistics, bias reduction, weighting
Compensation & Benefits:
- Role Reports to Unit Head. High visibility role with a tremendous growth potential
- Very competitive compensation and benefits package
TO APPLY: Please Email Ted O’Brien (Lead Recruiter for Client) | [email protected]