NOTE: MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN US (No visas)
- Our client is a startup at the forefront of providing multiple industries with the most robust analytics and insights on the global blockchain market.
- They are looking for an entrepreneurial Data Science Leader capable of working in an unstructured environment. You must be able to approach problem-solving creatively.
- In short, they Collect, Organize and Analyze the world's Blockchain data - making them universally understandable.
- You will be responsible for the company's IP - building the Knowledge Graph (Info Retrieval, Entity Resolution, and Machine Learning).
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a hands-on Leader & Individual contributor who can help continue building our clients platform:
- Standardize the Blockchain Data
- Identify Entities behind transactions
- Use Graph Theory and Applied Physics to develop modeling
- Analyze and model structured & unstructured data at scale
- You have a Master's/Ph.D. degree in a STEM or quantitative field
- Experience successfully leading Strategy and Build
- Experience with processing large data set in real time.
- Hands-on experience processing large data sets in C++
- Model building in Python/R
- You have a solid grasp on both theory and application, and you know how to balance methodological purity with practical implementation
Very Competitive Base Salary + Early-Stage Equity %