Location: Midtown Manhattan (NYC)
Reports to: Chief Intelligence Officer
You will be the Lead Data Scientist for the Innovation Team creating the next set of AI-driven data and analytics products. You will first determine the best use cases for the predictive and prescriptive analytics engines you and the team will then build. Spurred by a fresh round of significant funding, the Innovation Data Science Team will grow significantly and you will be in a position to lead this group (about 10 Data Scientists / Data Engineers ) as its Director.
Our client is a global leader in providing mobile consumer and location-based intelligence. They provide analysis of the largest, accurate database of real-time consumer behavior, allowing advertisers and brand to both strategize and optimize campaigns. Their AI-driven proprietary intelligence platform helps brands gain a competitive advantage, from insights, to measurement, to activation.
- Determine best Use Cases for building a Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics Engine.
- Build a Predictive Analytics Engine to figure out why things happened within revenue and campaign results and predict what will most likely happen with brands and competitors in terms of revenue and foot traffic results (i.e. causal inference, audience and advanced attribution models, etc.),
- Build a Prescriptive Analytics Engine for helping our client's customers determine the best course of action for a given situation (i.e how to gain market-share, generate more revenue, etc.)
- Work with key stakeholders to participate in the strategic decision making and planning for the next set of products to launch.
- Key Requirements:
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- 4+ years relevant experience as a Data Scientist working on similar problems.
- Expert in predictive analytics /modeling and related machine learning algorithms
- Experience in prescriptive analytics / modeling and related optimization, simulation, and ML.
- Someone who has business savvy to figure out the right approaches and end functionality/features.
- Be expert level in statistics, descriptive, predictive, prescriptive modeling, and machine learning
- Strong background in probability and linear algebra.
- Experience manipulating large data sets, using SQL in a big data framework (Hadoop, MapReduce or Spark).
- Understanding of programming concepts and experience with programming languages, such as Python, R, Java, Scala or C++
- Tools: R, Python, SQL, Java, AWS, HIVE, Presto, Spark or PySpark,
- *H1B transfers are OK with 3 or more years eligibility remaining
- Approximately $175,000 (some flex based on experience)
- 15% Bonus | Fast Track to Promotion
- Exceptional Benefits
*Not accepting applications from candidates outside of North America. *
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me, Ted O’Brien -> [email protected] – your resume or LinkedIn Profile URL if you don’t have one. All inquiries will be confidential of course.