- RETAINED SEARCH -
Research Analyst / Quant – Relationship Manager:
Focus: Alternative Data Utilization with Buyside Clients (Hedge Funds, Asset Mngrs, etc.)
Location: New York City
Ideal Candidate is a buyside analyst or alternative data analyst with a creative, outgoing personality.
Our Client is fresh off of a successful Series B round of funding and is in hyper growth mode. They offer the market a unique location-based intelligence platform data, analytics and insights into consumers’ offline behavior and purchase intent, by tracking and analyzing with unmatched precision and accuracy time spent by 10s of millions of mobile users at points of interest. All of it GDPR compliant and user privacy is a cornerstone of everything they do.
Research Analyst – Relationship Manager: This individual will help develop and maintain data products for the Investment community. He/she will engage with clients on a daily basis — answering data-specific questions, helping clients understand trends in the data and crafting deliverables to address custom needs. Ideal candidate will have a unique mix of analytical and client-facing qualities.
- Interface with clients to optimize their ability to fully leverage our client’s data — including gathering feedback, troubleshooting, and answering questions in an extremely time-sensitive fashion
- Help leverage their unique location intelligence to build data deliverables for Investors
- Backtest data against publicly reported metrics and other alternative datasets to validate signals
- Create case studies that demonstrate alpha
- Q.A. data output and troubleshoot anomalies
- Build and update weekly data templates
- Collaborate with Data Science, Data Engineering, Client Operations and Marketing teams to optimize deliverables and streamline production
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience in data-driven, investment research analysis – **ideally on the buy-side or alternative data provider**.
- Advanced Excel, statistical modeling and forecasting/predictive analytics skills (R, Python, Pyspark, etc.)
- Ability to communicate and gain the trust of Buyside Analysts, PMs, and Traders.
Target: $130K to $160K Base Salary (based on experience) + Bonus + Amazing benefits
NOTE: H1B transfers are Ok, if you have at least 2 years of eligibility remaining.