LOCATION: New York City
REPORTS TO: EVP, Operations & Strategy
INTRO: This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup with a multi-billion-dollar – wide open – market. They have a distinct advantage, proprietary technology and a unique location intelligence platform.
Our Client is seeking to hire a Head of Data Acquisition who will be responsible for scouting all potential vendors of data elements requiref to integrate into their data and analytics platform (i.e. socio-demographic, transaction, behavioral, CPG, Cross-device partners, auto ownership, etc...).
As the Head of Data Acquisition you will be...
- Responsible for developing a commercial strategy to acquire data of all varieties required for the business and building relationships with partners globally.
- Develop and maintain relationships with data partners, leveraging existing networks and knowledge.
- Negotiate and structure long-term contracts laying out economics, service levels, and exclusivity of data partnerships.
- Research and attend relevant industry conferences and expos around the world to network and prospect new potential data partners.
- Map out the value chains and ecosystems of selected industry sectors to determine key points where unique data might be gathered and collected. Identify targets, make initial contact to evaluate the potential for and nature of a commercial relationship.
- Manage division data budget.
- Have successful track record in understanding and execution of Data Procurement
- Expertise in Data Monetization, Strategic Partnerships, CRM, Audience Targeting, DMP, ROI Measurement,Ad Tech Solutions, 3rd Party Data Providers, Ad Servers, Platform Migration, Product Innovation, Integration & Self-Service Tools
- Have knowledge in the key areas of Big Data, Data Acquisition, Analytics, and Management
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area (Business, Statistics, Finance, Economics, etc.) (A Master’s degree is preferred but not essential)
Salary Target: ~$150,000 Base + 15% Bonus + Stock Options and Excellent Benefits
TO APPLY: Please contact Matt McCarthy at [email protected] and include a resume or LinkedIn profile link.