Company: Global Pharmaceutical Company
Location: New Jersey
Compensation: $600s “All-In”
This is a new position. Our client is seeking to hire an Executive Director, Head of Data Science with some experience outside of Pharma to bring their experience building and running a “top shelf” data science operation. That said, they do want someone with at least fundamental knowledge of drug development (i.e. a degree in Biostatistics for example). The more knowledge you have of the task at hand the better.
What you’ll do:
Overall, in the first year, you will develop the data science roadmap/vision/priorities and begin to translate problems to data science problems and start to execute. There is a team of 6 data scientists now, as well as a Data Engineering resources to assist with scaling, productizing in the cloud.
- Work with stakeholder to develop, implement and apply state-of-the-art algorithms to address key business problems
- Lead a group of data scientists, engineers, and statistical methods experts to develop and implement business solutions
- Develop novel ways of integrating, mining and visualizing diverse, high dimensional and disparate data sets
- Drive the development and implementation of innovative statistical methods, novel trial designs, etc.
- Drives translation of digital health analytics; use of modern data processing learning capabilities including ML, AI, deep learning and beyond.
- Ph.D. in a relevant quant field (i.e. Biostatistics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.) and 10+ years of relevant experience
- Mastery in data analysis and modeling methods particularly in their application to pharma R&D; Experience in the application of AI/ML, and proficient in SQL, Python, and R
- Significant industry and track record of leading statistical innovation
- Perspective in leveraging innovative approaches to expedite drug development and address the complexities of emerging data
TO Apply: Email Ted O’Brien @ [email protected]