LOCATION: New York City
REPORTS TO: SVP Innovation & Strategic Partnerships
INTRO: This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup with a multi-billion-dollar – wide open – market. They have a distinct advantage, proprietary technology and a unique location intelligence platform.
Our Client is seeking a partnership lead to guide product strategy, analytics innovator with a personality that gets prospective clients and partners excited about new products they dream up. Specifically, a specialist in advanced TV advertising (Linear TV, OTT, , etc.), closed-loop measurement, lift, and attribution analysis to create innovative partnerships for in-demand location data products .
- Strategize with external clients/ industry leaders and internal team to help design, guide, and implement innovative products for closed-loop measurement, lift and attribution analysis across advanced TV advertising and marketing campaigns and off-line transactions
- Drive and close partnership discussions to enhance Client capabilities and product.
- Incorporate Linear TV and OTT into the current data and analytics platform for digital media channels to give a full picture of ad spend results for clients.
- Lead partnership discussions to enhance Client's products that will optimize the use of our client’s unique location intelligence and ultimately getting closer to solving the problem listed above of connecting offline transactions to the related digital and TV touch points
- Drive revenue and monthly recurring minimums for the Client in advanced tv environments
- A tenacious closer to drive internal and external goals
- Fluent in Advanced TV/Omni-channel advertising / marketing campaigns (i.e. Linear TV, OTT, Digital Media, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of advanced analytics methods for campaign measurement, lift and attribution analysis.
- Familiarity with the use of Location data / Geo-targeting
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker. An optimistic innovator who has humility, and integrity, across diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Expert story teller, outstanding at positioning new services & capabilities, and delivering actionable recommendations to clients.
- BA or BS Degree
- $300,000 “All-in” + Series B Equity | Excellent Benefits
TO APPLY: Contact Matt McCarthy at [email protected]