Director, Product Management
You will be the “CEO” of your product that is a large part of our client’s award-winning technology platform for advertisers and publishers. This is a leadership role at one of the fastest growing tech companies in the U.S. that has a leadership position in its industry and has been profitable for a long time.
Reporting to: Chief Product Officer
- Sell your vision for your products within the core platform. Contribute to the overall product strategy
- Work with Design and Engineering to develop our products and plan phasing and rollout
- Drive product commercialization in collaboration with cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Sales, Partnerships, Solutions, Client Services, and others
- Grow and manage a team of product managers
- Establish product best practices and work cross-functionally to implement them.
- 5+ years of product management experience, with significant portion of that experience at technology companies
- 3+ years in ad tech and deep understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and its players
- Specialization in: video or mobile advertising
- Engineering experience is ideal
- Experience managing other Product Managers is a plus
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or a scientific discipline
$180-190K Base + Bonus + Stock Option