ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a major B2B eCommerce marketplace. They recently received $30+ Million in Series B funding from Tier 1 investors and named one of the "Best Places to Work" in NYC.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the CTO, our client is seeking a Director, Head of Analytics for their New York City Headquarters to lead their efforts to build out the company’s capabilities in business intelligence, analytics reporting, and data-driven product decisions.
- Establish both a short-term and long-term roadmap for the role data plays in the product growth, revenue growth, and operational growth
- Build a dedicated team of data analysts and engineers, collaborating closely with various department stakeholders.
- Driving new business initiatives and revenue streams as the company continues to expand its market offerings.
- Define the strategy around continuous investments in data infrastructure and the platform to enable critical data capabilities.
- Evaluate the data vendor landscape and identify strategic partnerships/solutions that can bring high ROI to the organization as it scales.
- Work in a hands-on fashion to ensure successful execution of data.
- Nurture and grow a team of data analysts.
REQUIREMENTS | IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Established track record driving business goals and offerings through data, business intelligence, and analytics
- Have built and lead a data team that has created a data-driven culture at a start-up company as they scale
- Ideally, you have experience working B2B / SaaS marketplace platform
- Track record as a hands-on data leader delivering models within a large scale data environment
- Proficiency with Python and R, or similar analytics and programming language
- Very Competetive for NYC
- Excellent Benefits
TO APPLY: Please email resume to [email protected]