Temp Hold - COVID-19
We are conducting an exclusive search I'm working on for a Data Visualization & Interactions Associate for the New York Office of the Global Payments Group at a Top 10 Global IB.
It's to focus on innovating the client experience of the interactive data and analytics platform used by ~135,000 CFOs on a daily basis. It allows CFOs to understand, interact, and forecast what's going on with their company's payments, cash flow, etc. The mandate is to transform the way their clients do business!
This is a role for that person who has a passion for making complex data easy to consume and interact with at a low cognitive load.
- Articulate a strategy for driving value from visualization & insights
- Design, develop and deliver products through interactive applications that combine the power of human expertise and data science
- Develop best practice approaches for conducting research, including developing hypotheses, user research, identifying and collecting data, analyzing the data, and distilling findings into insights that are relevant to stakeholders. Work closely with our UX team
- Quantitative or Design degree (ideally Masters/Ph.D.) background with extensive experience in design and visualization, interaction, graphic, visual communication, or HCI with extensive experience of working with data and analytical problems
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a data visualization role
- Experience using analytics tools and libraries for interactive data visualizations in browsers (e.g. Tableau, D3.js)
- Strong portfolio of data visualization-focused projects for web and mobile applications
Compensation: Flexible/Competitive (Base + Bonus and based on experience)
If interested, I'll send full JD and we can set up a time to discuss it.
TO APPLY: Send your resume or LinkedIn Profile to mailto:[email protected]