About our Client
Our client is fast growing, recent Series B funded HealthTech company with over 50 employees. They utilize custom FDA approved bio-sensors, centralized mobile tracking applications, and an AI/ML driven SaaS platform to empower patients and health practitioners and improve outcomes, increase safety, and lower cost related to managing chronic diseases. Most importantly their solution will save lives. Their investors/partners are made up a "whos who" across the spectrum of Healthcare Providers, Payers, Pharma and VCs.
- Utilize strong coding skills to help in the development of signal processing and machine learning algorithms to analyse the physiological/biomedical data and derived with meaningful insights.
- Mine existing biomedical signal and healthcare datasets to guide algorithm design and optimization.
- Master or Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- MUST HAVE: 2 years’ proven working experience in writing high-performance Python code especially on machine learning projects.
- Familiar with signal/image processing techniques. Understand bio-signals (ECG, PPG, and other types of biomedical/healthcare data) is a plus.
- Follows good software development practices like version control using git, or other similar tools.
Compensation & Benefits are competitive for the Boston market
TO APPLY: Send resumes or LinkedIn Profile link to [email protected] A note on why you think you're a good fit is appreciated.