Focus: Use Natural Language Processing / Computation Linguistic To Develop Search and Predictive Analytics Tools.
Our client is a major information, news and data analytics platform critical to high value decision making. The R&D department at our client is looking for an experienced developer to join the Machine Learning Team. The team works on a variety of projects in the area of text analysis and classification such as sentiment analysis of financial news, development of market indicators from text data, machine translation and topic clustering.
The ideal candidate would have some background in machine learning and text classification and would be able to contribute immediately to the machine translation, sentiment analysis and other news analytics projects. The developer will play a major role in the design and implementation of some of the most innovative and critical applications for the platform. Solid understanding of C/C++ is a prerequisite on this role.
- Strong Python, C++, C, STL expertise
- Background in natural language processing and/or machine learning
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures)
- Industry experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Mathematical background (probability & statistics) a strong plus
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills a must
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and standard RDBMSs a plus
- Target Base Salary in the $130K to $200K + Guaranteed Bonus
TO APPLY/BE CONSIDERED: Simply email me – [email protected] – your LinkedIn Profile URL or Resume. All inquires will be confidential of course.