Location: New York City
Work Visa: No Visa Sponsorship Available
Our client is seeking to hire a Data Scientist for their new tech center based in NYC. The role will report into the Head of Data Science and focus on Predictive Analytics, Business Optimization, Recommender engines, and more.
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Technical expertise: you will have some hands-on experience in developing data science/ML-based solutions, from discovery and concept to development and production. You have exposure with modern cloud computing, rapid prototyping, and deployment of data science solutions within an enterprise and know R/Python/SAS
- Great communication skills: You can communicate complex ideas clearly. You will successfully engage your cross-functional stakeholder network and leadership team, clearly highlighting your approach, ideas, and progress
- Business outcome focus. You can analyze customer needs, engage in problem-solving and wrangle big datasets and figure out the best algorithms
- Relevant Master’s Degree plus 2 years of experience in data analytics, or relevant Ph.D. plus 1+ years of experience in data science
- At least 1 years’ coding experience with open source programming languages such as R, Python, and experience with large scale data analysis and modeling
- At least 1 years’ experience developing business data science solutions leveraging one or more of the following: operations research, natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, video/image analysis, or time-series analysis.
- Experience working with AWS, Azure, or similar cloud platform
- At least 1 years’ experience developing commercial data science solutions leveraging one or more of the following: operations research, natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, video/image analysis, or time-series analysis.
Compensation: Competitive for the New York City Market (Base Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits)
TO APPLY: Contact [email protected]