REPORTS TO: SVP Data Scientist
- Our client is a very well-established, profitable, Demand-Side Advertising Platform is seeking a Senior Data Scientist.
- This individual will join a growing Data Science team that is responsible for ensuring that the algorithms that power our clients market leading platform remain on the cutting edge of performance, while maintaining reliability, scalability, and flexibility. You will learn from one of the leaders in the data science field.
- Investigate and develop new, innovative approaches to outmaneuver the competition and maintain their leadership position.
- Engineer production deployments of the algorithms and models that drive performance
- Develop additional tools and processes to monitor performance of existing models and implement enhancements to improve scalability, reliability, and performance
- Rapidly develop a deep understanding of the quantitative methodologies and implementation details behind existing machine learning algorithms in place, and the currently-planned roadmap of enhancements
- Stay on top of new developments in Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Create supporting documentation for algorithms and models
- Partner closely with Engineering on the architecture and implementation of modeling efforts to ensure performance and scalability
- Partner closely with Product on the incorporation of new modeling features into the product set, including UI & API layers
- BS, Master’s or PhD degree in a quantitative/data science discipline
- 4+ years of hands-on experience developing software, with at least a year in Scala and/or Python.
- Passion for hands-on work with real-world data-sets. We need builders!
- Experience with Statistical modeling and Visualization with R
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with machine learning, predictive modeling, and statistical analysis techniques in a business environment
- Experience with a variety of leading Machine-Learning/Big-Data Platforms and modeling frameworks, especially Spark and Hadoop.
We have an exclusive relationship with this client for this role and can get you in for an interview immediately if there is a fit. We look forward to speaking with you ASAP!
Please send your resume or link to your LinkedIn Profile to Ted O’Brien [email protected] . If you are a fit, I will respond to set up a phone call within 24hrs.