About our Client
Our client is fast growing, recent Series B funded HealthTech company with over 50 employees. They utilize custom FDA approved bio-sensors, centralized mobile tracking applications, and an AI/ML driven SaaS platform to empower patients and health practitioners and improve outcomes, increase safety, and lower cost related to managing chronic diseases. Most importantly their solution will save lives. Their investors/partners are made up a "whos who" across the spectrum of Healthcare Providers, Payers, Pharma and VCs.
- Analyze the data from previous clinical trials to derive meaningful insights.
- Understand our analytics algorithms and design clinical trials to validate the algorithms.
- Monitor the ongoing clinical trial and perform an interim analysis of the clinical trial.
- Using the clinical trial for publications, patent writing and regulatory approval.
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Public Health or related disciplines with strong biostatistical skills.
- MUST HAVE: experience with providing biostatistical support in designing clinical trial.
- MUST HAVE: experience with analyzing data from the clinical trial.
- Proficient with programming in Python or R.
- Experience with a clinical trial using continuous sensor data from wearable devices is a plus.
- Good publication records.
- Excellent written and communication skills including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with an ability to translate between the two.
Compensation & Benefits are competitive for the Boston market
TO APPLY: Send resumes or LinkedIn Profile link to [email protected] A note on why you think you're a good fit is appreciated.