About our Client
Our client is fast growing, recent Series B funded HealthTech company with over 50 employees. They utilize custom FDA approved bio-sensors, centralized mobile tracking applications, and an AI/ML driven SaaS platform to empower patients and health practitioners and improve outcomes, increase safety, and lower cost related to managing chronic diseases. Most importantly their solution will save lives. Their investors/partners are made up a "whos who" across the spectrum of Healthcare Providers, Payers, Pharma and VCs.
- R&D AI-based algos to analyze recorded teleconferences between clinicians and patients.
- R&D AI-based algos for facial recognition and vocal tone for emotion and state.
- Masters or PhD in Engineering or related fields with strong background in video and audio analytics.
- Hands on experience with development of AI-based audio/video algorithms.
- Background in or exposure to healthcare data, sensor data, human physiology is a plus.
- Good publication records on novel algorithm development.
- Excellent written and communication skills, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with an ability to translate the two.
Compensation & Benefits are competitive for the Boston market
TO APPLY: Send resumes or LinkedIn Profile link to [email protected] A note on why you think you're a good fit is appreciated.