Location: Fully Remote / HQ is in NYC
Sponsorship: H1B Transfers with 2+ Years of eligibility remaining OK!
About Our Client:
This role is within the Data Science unit of a well-known publicly traded Investment Management company. The role is fully remote, but the office is in NYC if you desire to work there.
Basics of the Role:
Assist in the creation of data products that provide unique real-time insights into publically traded Pharmaceutical, BioTech, and HealthTech companies, as well as industry trends. Develop QA/QC suites to process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of incoming transaction-level data, including data anomaly detection, and monitor the performance of models in production. Healthcare domain experience is preferred
Full JD will be sent immediately to candidates that fit the profile
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters in relevant Computer Science or other relevant fields
- Strong programming experience with Python and SQL required, with the ability to write well-documented production-level code
- Solid Data Engineering skills-building data pipelines, as well as statistical analysis & modeling
- Ideally, experience with Medical Claims / Electronic Health Records data
- Some exposure to cloud technology is ideal. Experience with AWS technologies like S3, EC2, as well as data science tools like Snowflake and Spark is a plus
Comp target to ~$160K "all-in" guaranteed