Location: New York City (Manhattan) Headquarters
You will join a fast-growing start-up unit within a publicly traded global financial services company. You will partner with very smart data scientists and other stakeholder’s researching and productizing new types of investment research using alternative data.
Specifically, you will be the Data Engineer on the team that is designing and building various predictive models (data products) that utilize healthcare transaction data, 3rd party data, and sophisticated algorithms to predict the market performance of publicly-traded healthcare companies.
- Designs and builds data ingestion, processing, and transformation pipelines
- Builds and maintains business-critical production data systems which feed into
- client-facing applications and platforms as well as into analytics systems
- Leads selection of infrastructure as well as design and development of data stores for ad-hoc analytics and data science applications
Skills and Qualification:
- System mindset, experience designing and productionizing ETL pipelines in the cloud
- Familiarity dealing with healthcare transaction data (i.e. EHR / EMR, Medical Claims, etc.)
- Experience in relational and dimensional data modeling
- Strong in SQL, Python, AWS, data visualization.
- Knowledge of Apache Airflow, Redshift or Snowflake, Spark is ideal.
Compensation / Benefits: ~$150K “All-in” / Excellent Benefits
- OPT / EAD card is OK IF 2 years+ remain available.
- H1B transfer OK IF 2+ years remain available.
To Apply: Send your resume to [email protected]