KEY REQUIREMENTS: Relevant Masters/PhD, (R/SAS for Stats Modeling), SQL/ETL, Distributed Data Databases, Experience with Predictive Modeling / Machine Learning Algorithms. Ideal Domain Knowledge: Sales force Optimization, Talent Analytics, Behavioral Analysis, and Geo-Spatial Data Modeling
CLIENT/ROLE OVERVIEW: Our client, a Fortune 200 Financial Services firm with a fast growing Data Science Division. You will have ownership over the data products/applications you are building. You will have the support of in-house engineering and analytics resources for your team. Definite opportunity to grow into a management role.
In this role you will be helping the company optimize the hiring and utilization of their 15,000+ salesperson staff. This will have a major bottom-line impact on the business and opportunity for growth and recogniztion.
- Communicate Solution strategy & implementation to leadership.
- Work directly with business-line stakeholders - building tailor-made models that solve specific problems.
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources - build, test, refine, launch, iterate.
- PhD or Masters in relevant discipline (Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, etc.).
- 3+ years of Data Science professional experience.
- Expert knowledge of R or SAS for Statistical Modeling
- Experience building Machine Learning Models (Logistic Regression, SVM, Random Forests...)
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from varying sources
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- A flexible analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
To $170K+ Base Salary and (15%-30%) Bonus + Excellent Benefits.
*Foreign Work Visa Sponsorship & Green Card Sponsorship Available | Relocation Available