LOCATION: New York City (Possibly San Francisco)
REPORTS TO: Global Head of Supply
INTRO: This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-funded, fast-growing startup with a multi-billion-dollar – wide open – market. They have a distinct advantage, proprietary technology and a unique (GDPR compliant) location intelligence platform.
JOB OVERVIEW: Our Client is seeking to hire a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to work with publisher partners acting as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for their location SDK product and solutions that integrates with publisher mobile apps. You will act as a trusted advisor to customers and partners in on-boarding, adoption and renewal.
As the CSM, you will be...
- Building strategic value-add customer relationships, providing best in class services and ensuring customer satisfaction and expertise
- Support customer to implement our client’s GDPR complaint SDKs successfully.
- Build/maintain app/GDPR privacy compliance
- Maintain Publisher contact List and work with marketing to build onboarding program for new publishers, as well as communicate ongoing updates and SDK developments to Our Client Publishers
- Liaison between sales and tech for new app onboardings to expedite SDK implementations
- Support sales function with ongoing training and education around their enrichment capabilities including audience, measurement and insights.
- Manage proactive outreach and customer satisfaction assessment via surveys and direct communication.
- Create a scalable resource pools in designated subject areas to ensure high quality service delivery
- Manage and negotiate escalations for internal issues and between Our Client and customers/partners to achieve positive outcome and influence policy
- Success will be realized by achieving Our Client SDK adoption successfully, customer satisfaction and reference ability, and contract renewals & exclusivity.
The candidates should demonstrate expert skills in the following areas:
- Proven records of project delivery, customer success, relationship management, resources and project tracking and reporting.
- Knowledge of the location space and SDKs.
- Ability to work within a highly competitive and complex environment and be able to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, especially technical developers on customer side.
- 5+ years relevant working experiences, BS or MS degree, CS, CE, EE, Math and related background are preferred
~ Salary $110K + 15% Bonus and Amazing Benefits
TO APPLY: Please contact Chris McCabe a [email protected] and include a resume or LinkedIn profile link.