ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a major B2B eCommerce marketplace. They recently received $30+ Million in Series B funding from Tier 1 investors and named one of the "Best Places to Work" in NYC.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A Business Intelligence Analyst to help to drive operational efficiency and improve business outcomes through actionable, insightful data analysis and visualization. You will own our internal reporting by maintaining our existing KPI reports and dashboards but also building on them to surface new insights and drive improved company performance.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive their data strategy, including managing KPIs and metrics, deep-dive analyses to identify underlying causes, and building projections.
- Maintain our dashboards, ensuring they are up-to-date, accurate, and are a fair representation of our performance.
- As we grow, write queries and code to extract data from various sources, all while automating and streamlining analytics processes for optimized efficiency.
- Help ensure that data is accurate and consistent throughout the organization.
- Train teams on how to leverage our data tools for accurate reporting and analysis.
- Work with engineering teams in tracking events that are critical to measuring company performance.
- Clearly communicate your findings to a range of stakeholders to inform and educate them.
- 3+ years of experience working with large data sets to extract and surface actionable findings.
- Degree in engineering, science, statistics, economics, finance or related technical field.
- Previous work history in e-commerce or SaaS.
- Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven track record of forming and executing on high-level business strategy.
- High level of proficiency with SQL and Excel.
- Experience with data modeling in Periscope, Domo, Tableau, Looker or other data visualization tools.
- Experience with a scripting language such as Python or R a plus.
- Experience working with event-stream data (Mixepanel, Kissmetrics, Google Analytics).
- Experience working with Engineering to move data between systems and ensure necessary data is being captured.
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git).
- Competitive salary /Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision) /401k Offered / Stock options
To APPLY: Send a resume or LinkedIn link to [email protected]