About the Role:
We have 8 openings for Senior/Principal Data Scientists at a Major Consulting Firm.
Locations: New York (5), Boston (2), and Durham, NC (1)
The focus of the work will vary.
- In New York, it will focus on enterprise risk management and fraud detection/prediction at large bank clients. You will work with quants, engineering folks, and business to ideate and isolate signals from unstructured data, alternate data, multi-structured data, etc. to better refine risk and fraud predictors.
- In Boston, it will focus more on Consumer Journey Data Analytics. You will work on long-term assignments at major financial services clients.
- In Durham, NC it will be a mix of the above.
- Good knowledge/experience in either consumer data analytics, risk modeling, especially commercial risk, and fraud
- Good hands-on skills on Python, with good knowledge of NLTK libraries
- Anomaly detection
- Neural Nets, Deep Learning algos, Tensorflow(TF)
- Self-starter, consultative communication approach
- Quantitative Masters or Ph.D. + 3 yrs of work in the field as a Data Scientist.
HIRE TYPE: Open to Contract, Contract to Full-time hire, and possibly Full-time Perm Hires (FTE).
It’s an urgent need...