CLIENT / JOB DESCRIPTION:
Our Client was recently recognized in a major media publication as having solved one of the major issues in digital advertising by developing unique methods of accurately and anonymously track users across their multiple devices (Phone, Tablet, Computer, etc). This allows advertisers and publishers can get a unified view of consumers across all screens and achieve exceptional cost efficiency and effectiveness in targeting customers.
Our client is at the proper growth stage where they would like to bring in a Chief Data Scientist from the Advertising/Media sector to build out their Data Science team to help both increase the value of their current product / Service offerings and develop new ones in collaboration with our industry experts and top-notch engineering.
• Develop strategy for the team
• Improve the current product and participate in developing new ones
• Build the Data Science Team
• Lead the Data Science effort and be able to communicate the vision to upper management, customers, and investors.
• Impact the bottom-line of the business
• 3+ Years as Data Scientist in the Digital Advertising / Media Space (Domain Experience)
• Experience in data product development
• Experience building and managing a team is ideal
• Excellent communication skills and passion for the business.
• MS/PhD in Computer Science, Math or related disciplines or BS with several years of applied Machine Learning experience
• Ability to be productive within a Linux based development environment with minimal Engineering support
• Experience solving problems on large distributed systems (Hadoop, Vertica)
• Outstanding communications skills with the ability to quickly prototype solutions using standard statistical packages and present them to stakeholders
• Deep understanding of various machine learning techniques, with demonstrated ability to apply them appropriately to diverse problem sets and communicate results in layman’s terms relating to the business
Base Salary Range: Client is willing/expects to “pay up” for a great candidate + Bonus + Stock Options
Contact Information | Application Instructions:
Recruiter: Ted O’Brien * [email protected] * (917) 609-5699
To Apply: Please submit a resume and email message to [email protected] or give me a call to discuss in confidence.
If you are a good fit, I will reach out immediately!! – Ted